Case Study Details
- Web & Mobile based Video Streaming app for a Korean media house
- Developed a pluggable solution, which contains Load Balancer, Web Server, Kafka Cluster, Cache Server and AWS Cloud Search.
- This pluggable solution started storing all the data in Cloud Search and redirected Search queries to AWS via Cache.
- Search queries are now down to 2 seconds in the peak traffic seasons.
- The Search queries were seriously slow in peak seasons as most of the business logic was embedded in SQL Stored procedures, which got slow over a period of time as data increased.
This architecture details all the working components and layers.